Are you looking for some inspiration for your next sunset-spotting adventure? We have the perfect suggestion for you! Watch Mother Nature put on her nightly display, from Stoupa to Trahila and back. As the sun drops into the sea, watch daylight turn to dusk from the sienna rocks of the west Mani coast and stand on the sandy beach of Pantazi for a quick dip, as the warm sunset sun illuminates the coastline.
About the itinerary, on your ride you’ll pedal coast to coast partly on a bike road and partly on a low traffic road, riding through three of road, three of the west Mani’s original fishing villages -Selinitsa, Agios Dimitrios and Trahila – with Stoupa as the starting and ending point.
What is included
- Professional guided service
- Fitness bikes, trekking bikes or e-bikes
- Child bike seat (if needed)
Why Do We Recommend It?
- A coast to coast of 26 klm with a spectacular scenery
- Cycling in a truly unique landscape and atmosphere
- Low traffic and bike road make this a safe ride
- This is a great trip for families
- Experienced tour leader and first aider
Is it right for me?
- This is a great activity for a holiday for those who want to have a warming up cycling experience but also for those who love to cycle. The ride is of average difficulty, so you don’t need to be especially fit. No cycling experience is required, just know how to cycle.
- This is a great tour for families and small groups or couples.
- If you’re not sure about your level of fitness and suitability to this trip, just get in touch and we’ll be happy to talk it through with you.
Can I Go Anytime?
This tour is available during the whole year. Winter and spring timetables will adjust with sunset time and are also dependent on the weather conditions. You can select your date during the booking process. We’ll then get back to you with the confirmation.
If you don’t find any dates that are suitable for you, just get in touch by phone or email and we’ll let you know what we can arrange for you. We always do our best to get the experience that suits you best.
Keep in mind
- Duration: approx. 2,5 hours
- Difficulty: Simple
- Meeting Point: Stoupa, aprox 17:30 (depending on the season)
- Tour Ends: Stoupa, approx. 20:00
- Group Size: min 2, max 12 people
- Age: No limit for adults, children above 7 years old, infants 1-3 years old
Must have with
- Bottle of water – 1,5 litre
- Sunscreen (especially during summer months)
- Hiking shoes (low or high) or trainers, hiking sandals. Open shoes like summer sandals or flip-flops are unsuitable
- One day hiking backpack 20lt (if available)
- A spare T-shirt
- A wind stopper jacket
- Swimming suit
Prices for 2020
- Private group (come in touch with us to arrange a custom private tour)
E-bikes – 60€ (Haibike)
Fitness bikes – 50€ (Specialized)
- Joined group
E-bikes – 50€ (Haibike)
Fitness bikes – 40€ (Specialized)