The quiet, unspoiled, hidden west Mani mountainous villages under Taygetos summit, the roof of Peloponnese, are waiting to be discovered. With this in mind, we’ve designed this spectacular family adventure tour with our 4×4 Jeep, combining ever-changing scenery, a short hike, sightseeing of old churches and monasteries as well as local products tasting, to create an adventure tour which is sure to be a hit with all of the family.
You will visit ruined and restored old towers, enjoy spectacular scenery, have short hikes and try some local treats as you explore the mountainous west Mani – a wild land with routes deep in the ancient times.
Besides being qualified to take people out into the wilds, we are also great with family groups – we enjoy introducing visitors to the local environment and helping them explore it.
What is included
- Professional guided service
- Transfer with a 4×4
- Snack with local goodies
Why Do We Recommend It?
- This is a great way to have an active holiday that the whole family can enjoy
- People that do not have a car and want to explore more from the wider area
- A great supported drive and hike for inexperienced hikers or people with low mobility
- We feel that by staying active and trying new things together you can have a more rewarding family holiday time
- Experienced and trusted driver and tour leader
Is it right for me?
- This family adventure holiday is designed specifically so that everybody can enjoy it. You don’t need any experience with any of the activities as our guides are there to look after you.
- Great option for people with low mobility to explore the great outdoors
- We’ll adjust all activities to suit your level.
- So, yes this is an adventure holiday for the whole family, regardless of age, skill or fitness
Can I Go Anytime?
Of course! This tour is available during the whole year. You can select your date during the booking process. We’ll then get back to you with the confirmation.
If you don’t find any dates that are suitable for you, just get in touch by phone or email and we’ll let you know what we can arrange for you. We always do our best to get the experience that suits you best.
Keep in mind
- Duration: approx. 5 hours
- Difficulty: Simple
- Meeting Point: depending on your accommodation, 08:30 a.m.
- Tour Ends: depending on the starting point, approx. 01:30 p.m.
- Group Size: max 6 people
- Age: No limit
Must have with
- Bottle of water – 1,5 litre
- Sunscreen (especially during summer months)
- Hiking shoes (low or high), trainers or hiking sandals. Open shoes like summer sandals or flip-flops are unsuitable
- One day hiking backpack 20lt (if available)
- A spare T-shirt
- A wind stopper jacket