Art activities are a great way to create a more genuine connection with yourself, with your partner or between the members of your family, which will result in better self-consciousness, self-expression, communication and teamwork.
We propose a creative method of bringing together people who share the same passion for art creation in an environment full of creative energy. However, this workshop is also for people who are just looking for something creative for their holiday time.
Our groups are small, which allows for a warm, friendly environment while at the same time allowing plenty of time for one-on-one guidance. By visiting various sites and landscapes, through the use of a sketchbook, collage, nature materials and clay, we will examine how nature feeds imagination, how to connect with your inner creativity and how to go from observation to imaginative concepts and ideas.
During this full day activity, we will visit different places, landscapes, villages and people and have a different art activity in each place, connecting with the area, with our feelings and bonding with the rest of the group by sharing this unique creativity tour.
What is included
- This activity contains creative play, meditation, drawing, painting, collaging, clay, stamping and sketch booking
- Snack and cold beverages
- All materials needed for the art project
Why Do We Recommend It?
- This is a great way to have a creative holiday activity that the whole family can enjoy
- We feel that by staying creative and trying new things together you can have a more rewarding family holiday time
- Small group classes, ideal for families and couples or people travelling alone looking for some company to share a bit of their holiday time
- Unique access to magical local hidden villages
- A hands-on workshop with Sofia, an experienced art tutor
Is it right for me?
- No art experience needed for this project
- This is a course to encourage and enable you to capture the beauty of the place you are visiting, awaken your creative spirit and connect you with the fun side of life!
- “Creativity is the way I share my soul with the world” – Brene Brown.
- Let’s share our creativity!
Can I Go Anytime?
Of course! This tour is available during the whole year. We can use indoor or outdoor spaces depending on the weather. You can select your date during the booking process. We’ll then get back to you with the confirmation.
If you don’t find any dates that are suitable for you, just get in touch by phone or email and we’ll let you know what we can arrange for you. We always do our best to get the experience that suits you best.
Keep in mind
- Duration: full day activity
- Difficulty: Simple, no painting experience needed
- Meeting Point: depending on the accommodation place, at 08:00
- Tour Ends: depending on the starting point, approx. at 16:00
- Group Size: min 2 – max 5 people
- Age: No limit
Must have with
- Your inspiration
- Your best smile
- Second t-shirt
- 1 liter of water
- One day backpack
- Sun cream
- Wind stopper
- Hiking shoes, trainers or hiking sandals