Enjoy eight days full of breathtaking locations, healthy Mediterranean cuisine, wellness, outdoor activities, playful workshops and unique accommodation!
Experience a holistic group of activities based on yoga, meditation, healthy Mediterranean cuisine, soft outdoor activities, creative play and expression through art, for a unique wellness/active experience in west Mani. We restrict the group size to take all precaution measures for COVID-19, ensure individual attention and maximum efficiency.
From fresh beer and extra virgin olive oil tasting to cooking classes, from idyllic sea kayaking along the Messinian bay cycling and hiking all the way to the temple of Poseidon and the light house in cape Tainaron, to creative play, storytelling and expression through art, this trip is here to revitalize you!
Enjoy endless summer bliss, strengthen your body and your immune system through outdoor activities discovering a different way of just being, connect to mother nature, listen to the sound of waves breaking on shores, feel the warm pebbles under your feet and smell the herbs drying under the summer sun. We will take care of the rest!
- Olive grove yoga experience
- Feel the energy and vibe of the west Mani outdoors
- Experience Greek Wellness and Mindfulness
- Revitalize your body and mind in breathtaking locations
- Immerse yourself in Greek cuisine and understand the importance of Mediterranean diet
- The fresh beer is amazingly cool!
Is it right for me?
Appropriate for all levels of fitness, no experience needed. It is right for anyone who needs to relax and embrace the “slow-living” philosophy!
Can I Do Anytime?
This retreat is available From May to October. Please contact us so we can choose together the best available dates for you. Please keep in mind that we want to organize every little detail in the retreat to make it just perfect for you so we will need at least a six months’ notice.
Pricing and what is included
- Price is based on a minimum attendance of 8 people (Please contact us for less or more participants)
- All accommodations based on double occupancy
- All transportation during the trip
- 2407 guide, art tutor and yoga instructor
- All activities included in the program along with equipment
- All meals mentioned in the program
- Transportation from and to the airport of Kalamata
- Flights to/from Greece
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Personal insurance
- Alcoholic drinks during meals
- Any meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
Must have with
- We kindly invite you to take along the following items on your trip. This more of a guideline, so feel free to add or remove items according to your needs. Greece has a temperate climate. Base your clothing on the “layering system”, if it is hot you can “peel off” layers quickly, if it is cooler and windy you can quickly “dress up”(of course depending on the time of the year).
- Day pack to carry camera, water and snacks
- Windstopper jacket
- Hiking shoes
- Outerwear and sportswear
- Casual clothing made of light-weight fabrics
- Long-sleeve shirt
- Sun hat
- Sunglasses and retainer strap