Are you looking for fun work activities to get your colleagues out of the office? This is where we pop in!
Eventually, most of us grow up, find careers and settle in. Not a bad thing. But often, we also lose our ability to open up and have fun. And we actually become less effective on the job. Done right, a team building event with a purpose can dramatically increase on-the-job effectiveness.
Team building is a great way to deepen relationships between colleagues, while also sharpening a variety of skills and communication. And getting out of the office and into the fresh air while doing it is an excellent combination.
Tired of struggling with the bazillion details of planning a team building event? We know the details by heart! Let’s make it simple and effective then! Just contact us and we will design a program that fits your goals and budget perfectly. Chat with us to laser in on the details, including type of activities, desired outcomes and your company culture.
Our genuine enthusiasm is infectious and carries over to your group. We have the ability to inspire; to engage; to foster positive, authentic connections and build bonds that last long after your event is over. So, all you have to do is relax, and have some fun with the rest of your team!
- Fresh beer and olive oil tasting complementing local goodies
- Feel the energy and vibe of the west Mani outdoors
- Open up, express yourself, play and have fun!
- The fresh beer is amazingly cool!
Is it right for me?
- This group of activities is designed for companies. It includes hikes, cycling, art and gastronomy. It can last a weekend or a week depending on the time you want to invest to your group and colleagues.
- Appropriate for all levels of fitness and art skills (or none), no experience needed. Just relax and embrace the playful part of life!
Can I Do Anytime?
This activity is available through the whole year. Please contact us so we can choose together the best available dates and types of activities for you. Please keep in mind that we want to organize every little detail in the event to make it just perfect for you so we will need at least a three months’ notice.
Pricing and what is included
- Price is based on a minimum attendance of 8 people (Please contact us for less or more participants)
- All transportation during the trip
- 2407 guide, an art tutor, an olive oil sommelier and beer experts
- All activities included in the program along with equipment
- All meals mentioned in the program
- Transportation to/from west Mani
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Personal insurance
- Alcoholic drinks during meals
- Any meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
Must have with
We kindly invite you to take along the following items on your trip. This more of a guideline, so feel free to add or remove items according to your needs and depending on the season of the year
- Day pack to carry camera, water and snacks
- Wind stopper jacket
- Hiking shoes
- Outerwear and sportswear
- Long-sleeve shirt
- Sun hat