If you feel it’s been a long time since you last created something with your hands, then allow us to let you know that there is no place like the wilderness of west Mani landscape for inspiring a creative soul. Experience your holidays in west Mani differently, with the Summer Memories Sketchbook Workshop.
Let’s create a unique place for your holiday memories! Get your personalized treasure bag the morning of the day you have booked your art activity and get ready for a special treasure hunt! Then, using your heart, your hands, and all sorts of materials, along with your imagination, we will create together an amazing summer memories sketchbook for you to take back home!
The energy and the view of the sunset will help you connect with your inner child in an authentic way and your creativity spirit will rise! Immerse yourself, get inspired, create… and let us do the rest!
What is included
- This activity contains drawing, painting, collaging, stamping and sketch booking
- Snack and cold beverages
- All materials needed for the art project
- Transfer if needed
Why Do We Recommend It?
- This is a great way to have a creative holiday activity that the whole family can enjoy
- We feel that by staying creative and trying new things together you can have a more rewarding family holiday time
- Small group classes, ideal for families and couples
- Unique access to magical local homes
- A hands-on workshop with Sofia, an experienced art tutor
Is it right for me?
- No art experience needed for this project
- This is a course to encourage and enable you to capture the beauty of the place you are visiting, awaken your creative spirit and connect you with the fun side of life!
- “There is no such thing as creative people and non – creative people. There are only people who use their creativity and people who don’t” – Brene Brown. Let us help you discover your creative self!
Can I Go Anytime?
Of course! This tour is available throughout the whole year. You can select your date during the booking process. We’ll then get back to you with the confirmation.
If you don’t find any dates that are suitable for you, just get in touch by phone or email and we’ll let you know what we can arrange for you. We always do our best to get the experience that suits you best.
Keep in mind
- Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Difficulty: Simple, no painting experience needed
- Meeting Point: depending on the accommodation place, at 18:30
- Tour Ends: depending on the starting point, approx. at 20:30
- Group Size: min 2 – max 12 people
- Age: No limit
- Your inspiration
- Your best smile
Must have with