Are you looking for some fun activities for your children during holidays? We can’t wait to paint and play with you!
It’s a challenge for parents to keep their children entertained over the long summer break. To reduce the times you hear, “I’m bored,” you need to plan ahead.
Creating Story Stones is a fun activity kids can enjoy down at the beach with many colorful oil crayons and is sure to keep little hands busy for quite some time. Let’s use this art technique to make a creative storytelling game. Great for passing the time on a crafty sunset on the beach!
Why do we recommend it?
- Kids love painting on different surfaces, don’t they?
- They also love making a mess, and on the beach, mess can be really fun!
- They can keep on playing with their story stones for ever
- This is a family activity and you can create some beautiful memories and stories out of it
Is it right for me?
- Children’s age is 5 plus.
- Your inner child is always welcome!
- This is a great activity for families with younger teens, but also small groups or couples who want to have a holiday story telling experience.
- The activity can be in English or in Greek, so if your children speak another language, we can use the language of the heart and you can help us communicate!
Can I Do Anytime?
This activity is available from May till October. You can select your date during the booking process. We’ll then get back to you with the confirmation.
If you don’t find any dates that are suitable for you, just get in touch by phone or email and we’ll let you know if anything can be arranged. We always do our best to get the activity that suits you best.
Keep in mind
- Duration: 1 hour
- Meeting Point: Kardamili, Ritsa beach
- Group Size: max 6 children with the presence of one parent
- Age: No limit, children above 5 years old
Must have with
- Bottle of water
- Sunscreen (especially during summer months)
- A spare T-shirt
- A long sleeve T -shirt (just in case it gets chilly)
- Your creative mood!