Let’s warm up with a hike to Petrovouni and back! This is a short circular route around Kardamili. Having Kardamili as a starting point, we follow the old stone path through olive groves … to discover Petrovouni, a very small village right above Kardamili. There is a lot to see and experience in such a short time, a quick view and a small taste of the west Mani area.
What is included
- Guide service
Why Do We Recommend It?
- You get a first impression of the wild scenery of this beautiful southern area
- Suitable especially for families with younger children and beginners
- A good entry level hike for most people and all ages
- Experienced and trusted tour leader
Is it right for me?
- This is a great activity for a holiday for those who want to have a first hike experience and a first quick view of the area. The difficulty of the trek is manageable, so you don’t need to be especially fit. No trekking experience is required.
- Great for solo travelers, couples, friends, and parents with young children (6 years minimum)
- First-time hikers are welcome.
Can I Go Anytime?
This tour is available during all seasons and you can select your date during the booking process. We’ll then get back to you with the confirmation.
If you don’t find any dates that are suitable for you, just get in touch by phone or email and we’ll let you know if anything can be arranged. We always do our best to get the trip that suits you best.
Keep in mind
- Duration: 2,5 hours
- Difficulty: Simple
- Meeting Point: Kardamili, aprox 08:00 a.m or 18:00 (varies depending on the season)
- Tour Ends: Kardamili, aprox 10:30 a.m. or 20:00 (varies depending on the season)
- Group Size: max 12 people
- Age: No limit
Must have with
- Bottle of water – 1,5 litre
- Sunscreen (especially during summer months)
- Hiking shoes (low or high) or trainers, hiking sandals. Open shoes like summer sandals or flip-flops are unsuitable
- One day hiking backpack 20lt (if available)
- A spare T-shirt
- A wind stopper jacket