Do you like to dance? If yes, Are you familiar with Greek traditional dances? If you share our enthusiasm, let us show you some Greek folk dance moves that will really cheer you up!
Greece is a country where folk dances are as alive today as they in ancient times and you can count over 4,000 traditional dances spread across all regions of the country. Greek folk dancing is also very present in the lives of the younger generations as a way to connect with their culture.
There is no better way to form bonds and share memories than dancing, especially the traditional Greek way of dancing. Since you’re not the typical tourist, you will appreciate an immersive and authentic dancing experience during your visit to west Mani!
Why do we recommend it?
- It’s a good way to bond with others
- It’s fun and -most times- easy
- You can show off to your friends back home
Is it right for me?
- Children’s age is 5 plus.
- Your inner child is always welcome!
- The instruction can be in English or in Greek, so if your children speak another language, we can use the language of the heart and you can help us communicate!
- Just feel the rhythm and let your feet guide you!
Can I Do Anytime?
This activity is available from May to October. You can select your date during the booking process. We’ll then get back to you with the confirmation.
If you don’t find any dates that are suitable for you, just get in touch by phone or email and we’ll let you know if anything can be arranged. We always do our best to get the activity that suits you best.
Keep in mind
- Duration: 1 hour
- Group Size: minimum 4, we don’t have a maximum, we love to dance with a lot of people
- Age: No limit, children above 5 years old.
Must have with
- Bottle of water
- Sun cream (especially during summer months)
- A spare T-shirt
- Your party mood!