Do you want to learn the secrets of longevity? Extra virgin olive oil and enjoying a glass of fresh cold beer can play a part! Join us for an all-inclusive exploration of olive oil and fresh beer and appreciate their fine subtleties in a tasting experience for the senses, accompanied by local appetizers.
Let’s walk together between the olive groves and the rocky seashore, the ultimate Mani landscape to end up in a beautiful garden full of surprises!
What is included
- Personal attention and guidance of a certified olive-oil professional
- Local fresh cold Beer from our local brewery
- Free of charge transfer (if needed)
- Dinner with local delicacies
Why Do We Recommend It?
- This is a great way to have an active holiday that the whole family can enjoy
- Small groups keeping COVID 19 safety measures
- Unique access to the local brewery
- A hands-on workshop with welcoming hosts
Is it right for me?
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies or food intolerances
- Good food and good company is right for everyone! So, yes this is a creative holiday
- Activity for the whole family, regardless of age, skill or appetites
Can I Go Anytime?
Of course! This activity is available during the whole year. You can select your date during the booking process. We’ll then get back to you with the confirmation.
If you don’t find any dates that are suitable for you, just get in touch by phone or email and we’ll let you know what we can arrange for you. We always do our best to get the experience that suits you best.
Keep in mind
- Duration: approx. 3 hours
- Meeting Point: Stoupa, approx. 18:30 (it depends on the season)
- Activity Ends: depending on the starting point, approx. 21:30 p.m.
- Group Size: min 4 – max 12 people
Must have with
- Big appetite
- Your best mood