If enjoying a traditional home cooked meal in an olive tree grove setting, in the summer evening breeze with good friends is one of your holiday fantasies, then we kindly invite you to join us in this is a “do it as a local” cooking workshop! Let’s have Homemade Pita Gyros cooking class and dinner with olive oil, local treats and local fresh beer! We will Eat & Drink like old friends, please with an appetite!
Your meal will be prepared using local ingredients and cooked the traditional Mediterranean way: slowly and on a gas fire. Cooking is a pleasure. And it is our pleasure to cook for you!
What is included
- You’ll make traditional Greek ‘mezze’, prepare the dough for the pita bread, and you’ll grill the meat needed to make mouthwatering Gyros. We will even share a traditional secret recipe for Tzatziki with you!
- Local fresh Beer from our local brewery and Messenian organic wine
- Vehicle transportation (if needed)
- Dinner with local delicacies
Why Do We Recommend It?
- This is a great way to have an active holiday that the whole family can enjoy
- We feel that by staying creative and trying new things together you can have a more rewarding family holiday time
- Small group classes for all levels and tastes
- Unique access to magical local homes
- A hands-on workshop with tender hosts
Is it right for me?
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies or food intolerances
- Good food and good company is right for everyone! So, yes this is a creative holiday activity for the whole family, regardless of age, skill or appetites
Can I Go Anytime?
Of course! This activity is available during the whole year. You can select your date during the booking process. We’ll then get back to you with the confirmation.
If you don’t find any dates that are suitable for you, just get in touch by phone or email and we’ll let you know what we can arrange for you. We always do our best to get the experience that suits you best.
Keep in mind
- Duration: approx. 3 hours
- Difficulty: Simple
- Meeting Point: secret place, approx. 18:00
- Activity Ends: depending on the starting point, approx. 21:00 p.m.
- Group Size: min 4 – max 8 people
- Age: No limit
- Must have with
- Big appetite
- Your best mood